3-Disc DVD Set
The 2009 Mental Health and Spirituality Northern and Southern Conference Highlights
Available for purchase • Click to order
The DVD set includes highlights from both the Alameda and Los Angeles June 2009 California Mental Health and Spirituality Conferences.
- Multi-faith welcoming ceremonies
- Keynote presentations
- Daily agendas and handouts
The DVD set can be utilized for discussions on spirituality, mental health, recovery, and multicultural competency in a variety of settings including:
- Staff meetings and training sessions
- Community Outreach forums, gatherings and dialogues
- Consumer and family member meetings and gatherings
- Mental Health Board meetings
- Outreach with faith-based and spirituality organizations and communities
Note: The DVDs are designed for computer/laptop use only. Not compatible with TV/DVD player.
For more information contact:
California Institute for Mental Health (CiMH)
(916) 379-5328 or
Please make check payable to CiMH.